Winter break is over and the spring semester has begun. I must confess, I was not at all ready to start back into school yet. But alas, time marches on, whether I'm ready or not. Thankfully, I'm kind of easing into school. My online class started on Monday. My on-campus class at McDaniel starts the 24th, and my on-campus class at Towson starts the 1st of February, and (I believe) my internship starts sometime during the 1st week of February. By the time my classes are in full swing, my Korean students will be back in Korea. Which means I'll have more time on my hands and a little less stress from that area. I may begin teaching EFL to the Koreans again once they all go back home, but that has not been decided or set in stone yet. So we'll see. I keep trying to remind myself to take it one day at a time. When I look at what this semester is going to be like, I start to get on edge. But if I can get myself to take it one day at a time, and enjoy the moments, it'll all be just fine. =)
The rest of my life seems a bit hectic recently. So many things going on with relationships. Friends I need to move on from, friends I need to allow closer, friends I just need to SEE. I feel like I'm getting lost in the hustle and bustle. I'm ready for a vacation!
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment